- About BatteryBack
- Who's affected?
- The BatteryCan
- Where do they go?
- BatteryCan finder
- Link to us
- Health and safety
- Contact us
Find a quick route to all the important pages of BatteryBack
Discover what BatteryBack can do for you or your business
Thank you for taking time to visit the BatteryBack website. Whether you are a producer, retailer or user of batteries, BatteryBack is in a fantastic position to offer comprehensive, cost-effective solutions to every aspect of your requirements.
Initially founded in the summer of 2008, Batteryback has become one of the UK's premier Producer Compliance Schemes with almost 100 producers benefitting from low cost compliance and dedicated account management.
BatteryBack has now established over 30,000 battery collection points, a figure that is growing rapidly by the day.
The BatteryBack network of collection points has benefits for everyone:
- Consumers can recycle batteries with convenience
- Battery retailers have a comprehensive free of charge battery collection service
- Civic Amenity sites can enjoy free of charge battery recycling
- Schools, colleges and public buildings can show off their green credentials by offering staff, visitors and pupils the chance to recycle batteries free of charge
- Businesses can also utilise this collection structure and avoid unnecessary costs
- In collecting such a high volume of batteries, producers can rest assured that BatteryBack will fulfil their obligations in the most cost effective way
- Ultimately the growing number of BatteryBack collection points will help Britain to meet our recycling targets (we need to increase our battery recycling to over 45% by 2016)
BatteryBack is committed to being the nation’s favourite battery recycler; if you wish to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact us.